On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 at 17:51:01 +1000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >> Looks like I have some work to do yet.

> Philip Newton wrote:
> > Especially with your line wrapping :)

> > (Or was it just me? Many of the lines were wrapped over to the next line,
> > and/or had extraneous spaces near the right margin.)

> No, I got it too.
> I think fwp mailing list is wrapping long lines.
> Ian Phillipps was able to prevent that happening in his original post.

I didn't send my portrait to FWP, but I don't think that FWP wraps lines. If this
isn't wrapped, it doesn't. (125 characters)

But you are using a mailer written by the company that invented the
pop-up paperclip, and I'm not.

> Alas, I don't know how to do it :-(.

Avoid paper-clips :-)

My portrait was just a quick illustration - it was created with the 2x4
option on pbmtoascii. For this application, you're better off with the
1x2 option and a black-and-white image.

Ian