On Tue, 22 Jan 2002 at 10:21:13 +0100, Philippe 'BooK' Bruhat wrote:
> En réponse à Simon Cozens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > So, who's gonna go to the obvious next level and give us an ofuscated
> > FORTH implementation, plus a decent JAPH in FORTH?

> Well... That was the reason why I first tried to program a RPN 4 operation
> calculator in december. And then I tried to look at forth.org, and discovered
> that I had a lot to add to + - * and /... ;-)

Take a look at the entry "buzzard.2" in
    http://www.funet.fi/pub/doc/IOCCC/1992/
It does a sort of recursive self-digestion, producing "first" "second"
and "third"...there's a next stage too :-)

The list of earlier prize winners in the IOCCC is interesting, if
you're not aware of it - look at 1986 and 1987. Modesty almost forbids
me to mention 1988.

> That's still in my list of projects, though.
I could trade you for some of my projects :-)

Ian