On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Actually, Stephen is my dark horse tip to win the tournament. Why?
>
> "This is Turner's 3rd Golf Tournament, and he's only lost twice."

Tee hee.

Still, this morning's leaderboard makes me feel a bit out of my depth. I was
only 2 strokes behind last night, but now Ton's shot an eagle and a couple
of birdies to leave me 6 off the pace. I might be worth a punt at 50-1 if
you fancy backing an outsider, but don't accept any shorter odds. :-)

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01