Philippe Bruhat (BooK) said:
On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 03:14:22PM +0100, Salve J Nilsen wrote:

Wow, nice to se something happening on this list. :)

Would anyone like to rate my old JAPH below? (Don't know how to rate it, but maybe it can be fun to figure that out... ;)

Rating JAPH seems very difficult. One could rate asbtract things like creativity, beauty, or give bonus points for not using sigils, or eval, or malus points for using modules.

Oh well, it can't be more difficult than rating art. Only maybe just as difficult. ;-)

Of course it's difficult, that's why it's fun. :)

Also, I think it's nice to be subjective about such things. So what if the code is impermeable for some (that just means there's more weirdness to learn ;)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen