These are good categories (I'm sure there are more, like brevity / verbosity).
Raters could give scores for each, or just thumbs up / thumbs down.

-----Original Message-----
From: Salve J Nilsen [mailto:s...@pvv.org]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 7:50 AM
To: andy_b...@wiwb.uscourts.gov
Cc: fwp@perl.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: Rate my JAPH

andy_b...@wiwb.uscourts.gov said:

>> Don't know how to rate it, but maybe it can be fun to figure that
>> out..
>
> Maybe, after an appropriate period of pondering time (or some
> spoiler separation white space) we can rate your explanation of the
> nefarious internals.  At least then (unlike, say, "Art"), one could
> say "Oh, now I get it" or not. ;->

Another way of measuring "Art" can be by "first impression"
(wtf-factor), or "strikingness" (memorability), or "use of contrast"
(whitespace), or "use of color" (variety of language features used),
or "use of detail" (levels of obfuscation), or "accessibility"
(easyness for newbies to get pulled into the code), or provocativeness
(time before Python programmers run away in disgust. :)

Guys, giving an opinion about "Art" is just making up shit.

If it helps, pretend to be a pretentious "Art" critic that is paid to
give a positive review of some crappy modern painting.

Get creative! My signature "Art" needs attention! ;D

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen