FMI....What is Pismoapoptosis???
Regards,
Mike

Laurent Daudelin wrote:
on 13/01/04 01:35, Stuart Saunders at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:


Hi Laurent,
What operating time do you get with your new batteries?

Did they cure Pismoapoptosis? How many AH are they?

I am now down to less than 1 hour on my last battery ;-(

TIA,
Stuart.

On 13 Jan 2004, at 6:54 AM, Laurent wrote:


I personally got a new battery for my Pismo from Laptops-Battery
<http://www.laptops-battery.com/> for $109 with higher capacity cells
than
the original Apple battery.

-Laurent.


I haven't done any testing. I ran on this battery regularly. Initially, the system (OS X) reports about 4-4 1/2 hours. Based on the speed at which the battery discharges, I would estimate that I could get probably around 3 hours. The battery is a 4000mAh. I think the original battery was 3700mAh, but I could be wrong on this.

I don't know if they cure Pismoapoptosis because my Pismo never had it...

-Laurent.


--
G-Books is sponsored by <http://lowendmac.com/> and...

Small Dog Electronics    http://www.smalldog.com  | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks  |  & CDRWs on Sale!  |

Support Low End Mac <http://lowendmac.com/lists/support.html>

G-Books list info:      <http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-books.html>
 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To unsubscribe, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>



---------------------------------------------------------------
The Think Different Store
http://www.ThinkDifferentStore.com
---------------------------------------------------------------




Reply via email to