This programme only runs on Wallstreets, but the battery is the same. (AFAIK)
See if you can find a friend with a Wallstreet to do you a favour.
Good luck,
Stuart.On 4 Feb 2004, at 6:50 PM, Dingo wrote:
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:45:39 +1100 Subject: Re: PRAM & Battery From: Hoju Dingo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> In-Reply-To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Message-Id: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 01:47 PM, Ely Zimmerman wrote:Re: PRAM & Battery. I had the same problems on my Lombard and was advised to download the free battery reset program from apple.
It worked.
The formerly dead battery now hold 2.5 hours of charge and the pram is fine.
I don't recall the exact apple page but the advice came from this list, from Laurence, I believe. Ely
Does it work on a Pismo? Though I think my battery may be beyond redemption!
-- G-Books is sponsored by <http://lowendmac.com/> and...
Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives | -- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |
Support Low End Mac <http://lowendmac.com/lists/support.html>
G-Books list info: <http://lowendmac.com/lists/g-books.html> --> AOL users, remove "mailto:" Send list messages to: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To unsubscribe, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> For digest mode, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subscription questions: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>
---------------------------------------------------------------
The Think Different Store
http://www.ThinkDifferentStore.com ---------------------------------------------------------------
