Roland Bergmeier's book, _Die Essener-Berichte des Flavius Josephus_ (1992)
was evidently not withdrawn from the market. It was initially published by Kok
Pharos, Kampen. The Pharos imprint is now distributed by Peeters of Leuven.
The ISBN is 90-390-0014X. It is 175 pages. Price: 25 Euro. If interested, see:

http://www.peeters-leuven.be/boekoverz.asp?nr=6641

There were several reviews (bibliography on request), largely appreciative,
though not necessarily persuaded. The most negatively critical published
evaluation, to my knowledge, is by Steve Mason, in a paper, "What Josephus
Says about the Essenes in his _Judean War_," (part 1) at

http://orion.mscc.huji.ac.il/symposiums/programs/Mason00-1.shtml

Though I have many big reservations about other parts of that paper, and
though I would assess the book somewhat differently than Mason, he makes some
valid criticisms, which we could discuss, if there is list interest.

best,
Stephen Goranson