Subject: Hard drive?
From: Dennis Myhand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 06/09/2008 21:40

I am putting together a G-4.  A Sawtooth to be exact.  I have access to
a number of hard drives to use.  An IDE interface is what I will end up
using.  My question is, will any IDE drive work (less that 120 gigs)?
Or, do I need one specific to a Mac?  I am moving from the PC world into
Macs.  Will the disk utilities take care of the formatting and drive
setup or do I need something originally built for Macs?  Thanks, Dennis