On 24-09-2008 06:27, Stephen Conrad, [EMAIL PROTECTED], wrote:

> I have tried several Google searches with the info I posted and no luck so
> far.
> The reason I asked here was that it was tough to get this RAM out (the
> other stick came out easily enough).

Yeah, but that info on that sticker is for the seller's use only!!
Ignore that sticker, it's worthless to determine your RAM.
As said before, goto:
<http://www.chipmunk.nl/DRAM/ChipManufacturers.htm>
and check what you see on any of the chips on your stick.
Follow that page and you will find out what RAM-stick you have!
I already use this URL for years and cannot remember a case determining a
RAM/DRAM/VRAM/etc-stick has failed.

Again HTH,

Jo Hissel