On Oct 15, 2008, at 8:30 PM, McGrude wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Stephen Conrad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> OK, I updated tot he newest Firefox (2.0.0.17)
>
> Um... the latest Firefox is 3.0.3.

I believe that's only for 10.4 and above.  He must be using Panther
as I just booted up in 10.3.9 and my Firefox is also 2.0.0.17.  I
think this thread is related to the one previously about Gmail.  If
so, then perhaps the problem is he is using an older OS than everyone
who is trying to help him.  Maybe that has something to do with his
original problem.  Just a thought.

Just a message from Doug...