Currently I run 10.3.9 on a 15"iMac700/640ram.  The machine is
primarily used for email and internet browsing and some games of the
era.
Safari 1.3.2 that comes with 10.3 will no longer render some pages
properly (eg Google maps, Hotmail, some eBay, some banking sites)

I have a commercial OSX 10.5 DVD
I have a OSX 10.5 "For Mac computers" that came with an Intel iMac
I have a OSX 10.4.10 "iMac" (suspect that this is for an intel imac
rather than a G4)
I have a OSX 10.4 "G5"
I have a OSX 10.4 "Macbook Pro"

3 questions....
1.  Am I wasting my time trying to instal and then run 10.5 on a 700MHz
iMac with 640 MB ram?
2.  The iMac doesn't have a DVD drive.  I guess that firewire target
mode from another Mac would be the way to instal.  Does that work?
3.  I presume that the 10.4 DVDs above are possibly machine specific
and may be unsuitable? Except perhaps the G5 one?

Thanks