Hi

I have 8 cats at the moment and if I leave my laptop sitting open, one of
them will be sitting on the keyboard area when I get back.

Then it is a case of removing them without them digging their claws in and
ripping a few keys off in the process.

I even have a white cat called Widget (I got here when Tiger first came
out).

Simon

--- http://www.simonroyal.co.uk - Mac news, reviews, guides, upgrades,
hacks and more... - http://www.nmug.org.uk - webmaster for Norwich Mac User
Group - The box said requires Windows XP or better, so I bought an Apple
Mac.

On Nov 10 2008, Dan wrote:

At 10:49 PM +0000 11/10/2008, Simon Royal wrote:
>You know you have cats when one of the fluffy monsters chews through the
>earphone cable to your iPod whilst you are listening to it.

Frieda just turned two.  She licks and chews on everything!  Her fav,
currently, is the air tubing on a medical gizmo.  Replaced it twice
so far.  Last month, she was into firewire cables!  Can't seem to
deter her.  She's starting to work on pulling at drawers, to open
them.  Her fav spot in my room is sitting on my Smurf.  If that's not
available, then she camps out on an old monitor.

Had an x86 iMac here.  She was very unhappy with that.  No flat spot
to pirch on!

- Dan.