When using CCC 3.4.2, if the partition with the OS on it, has "Ignore
Permissions" checked, CCC WILL IGNORE permissions, and the resulting
clone will not be bootable.

I believe you either have to uncheck Isnore Permissions, and make
another clone, or do a Repair Permissions on the clone.

On Dec 1, 7:09 am, yawg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I checked permissions on those disks, they were set to "ignore
> permissions" and even when I changed them to my admin account they
> refuse to boot.

When using CCC 3.4.2, if the partition with the OS on it, has "Ignore
Permissions" checked, CCC will IGNORE permissions, not copy them, and
the resulting clone will not be bootable.

I believe you either have to uncheck Ignore Permissions, and make
another clone, or do a Repair Permissions on the clone. This is new
with CCC 3.4.2.

This might be a place to start, and then see if the 911 and non-911
Oxford externals will boot. Make sure the clone is bootable before
focusing on the external's bridge. FW vrs USB is another topic as well.