Your best bet is to get a 256 MB RAM module and replace the 128 MB RAM module
with it, or if you have four RAM slots, add another 128 MB RAM module. I just
took the RAM in my G$ Sawtooth from 896 RAM to 1.5 GB RAM. It has four slots,
so the first two slots are 512 MB RAM modules and the last two are 256 MB RAM
modules. I could take it up to 2 GB RAM but Mac OS 9 only recognizes up to 1.5
GB RAM. My next two purchases for it will be 1 ATI Rage 9200 card and a second
hard drive.