On Dec 22, 2008, at 4:36 PM, nestamicky wrote:

> Someone said I can use the 45W PSU and it should work. I have a few
> of those that I used, including a 2002 flying-saucer looking PSU. None
> worked. I know the adapters work.

There are two types of plugs on the PSUs, they look identical, but the
older ones have a larger diameter center plug, and the newer are
smaller in the center. If you use the newer smaller size PSU with a
Mac that needs the older larger size it won't make contact and work.
I'm not familiar with the TiBook, but they were made in 2001 when the
clamshell iBooks that used the older standard plug where changing to
the white iceBooks that use the newer standard plug, so it seems
likely that your 2001 TiBook won't work with your 2002+ adapters?