Hi,

I gots an evil PDF file that I just cannot seem to print properly.
Hopefully someone here can see what I've missed...  The file is a
train schedule, from NJ Transit.  The old schedules - they were nice
- Preview opened 'em and they printed double-sided on our HP LaserJet
at full size.  Totally readable.  This new schedule... is 24 x 8.5"
!!!!  Preview makes an unreadable mess, fitting it to a page, or just
looses 2/3 of the schedule when done at 100%.

<http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/rail/r0090.pdf>

Acrobat 9 won't install -- various errors.  So I'm trying to use
Acrobat 8.1.3  (on OS X 10.4.11).

What print settings do I need to use to print this thing at full
size, so I can read / use it?

So far, every combination I've tried has resulted in cut off text at
the margins, or so tiny you cannot even read it with a magnifying
glass...

Thanks,
- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth