Hello All and Dan,

Here is what I have  - a G4 MDD DUAL 1.25 MHz / 2 GB RAM / NETSCAPE
9.0.0.6,  1 -120 GB (OS10.5), 1 - 200 GB (OS10.4), 1- 120GB and 1 - 6GB
(OS9.2) HDD's in that order.

When I go to Startup Disk in System Preferences all 3 OS's are there on
their respective HDs but when I select OS9.2 and then click RESTART the
G4 begins a normal restart, looks for OS9.2 ... CAN NOT FIND IT ... and
restarts in OS10.5.

Undoubtedly I have done something wrong ... but what I do not know.

In System Profiler the ATA Device Tree looks like this -

ATA Bus
    WDC AC66200H
    STE3120024A
ATA Bus
    PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-107D
    PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-116D
ATA Bus
    WDC WD1200JB-00FUAO
    WDC WD2000BB-00FTAO

The little 6GB has three settings  - MASTER, SLAVE and SPECIAL.

I have it set for SLAVE.

Solutions and advice appreciated?!?

Dan Currie