Hi,

I don't have a new library location, as my new big disk is only
storage as my old smaller disk was. I just want to point iTunes to the
new disk where all my music is now. It's an identical copy of all the
music on my original smaller disk. I hate to bloat my system disk with
all those files.

I followed your instructions and iTunes reworked the whole shebang but
I'm still stuck and have to point iTunes to every new track location.

What a PITA ...

Regards, Jörg.