Hey Tony and All,
On Thursday, I bought a 19" Westinghouse LCD monitor at a local
Chicago-area Target on clearance for $99. I connected it to my
project PowerMac G4 Digital Audio using the analog VGA inputs. The
monitor came with the VGA cable. It also has DVI input, but no cable
included. It works and looks great, right out of the box. No typical
Apple bells and whistles...no USB ports, speakers, or camera but a
nice, cheap, good-size monitor.
Bill