At 2:57 PM -0400 3/26/2009, Bill Connelly wrote:
>I replaced the SibeliusScore.mdimporter and I did the suggested sudo
>mdutil commands and re-Indexed everything.
>
>Still showing a problem with Sibelius 5 indexing. Have another
>e-mail in to Sibelius Tech folks.

*Elminate* problems to get things under control.   DO NOT add new
variables to the problem.

*Remove* that importer for now.  Then rebuild the Spotlight indices.
*Leave* that importer *out* for now.

>This seemed to release a myriad of issues with coreaudio and other
>things, that have me perplexed as to how to proceed. Also got a
>system pause (Blue Screen) that resolved in about 5 minutes, and
>seemed to be pausing at a Public folder ... was this because I have
>File Sharing On and it was waiting for my other computer to come up
>(which it did while I was waiting for the Blue Screen to possibly
>resolve on its own)?

Yes, File Sharing shares your public folder.  If there's a problem
therein, that can cause issues.  For now, turn all file sharing OFF.

- Dan.
--
- Psychoceramic Emeritus; South Jersey, USA, Earth