you'd be surprised what gets left on drives

I once got an 850 at a yard sale, with one drive in it.  turned out to
be 1/2 a RAID 1.   I looked on it and found the computer was from a
medical lab and was full of medical records!    It was too small to be
of any use to me, so I took it apart with a hammer and put it in the
metal recycling bin at the dump.

-sam