My G4 sawtooth, came with OS X.2 and I found the right install of 3, I want to
do the switch, what would be the best way to do it? I can even replace the
drive if need be as I have a spare 30 Gig sitting in a box, it is brand new. I
replaced the DVD ROM with a writer and up the memory so I am not afraid to go
into it. I would like to go to 10.4 but I haven't found a retail install I can
afford, so this will have to do for a bit.

Kirk

"He who has honor need not fear death."

Eva Marie LeGrand Morrison  5/24/1958-6/26/2008

My beloved wife, and my best friend, I miss you