I have a Sony monitor that has 4 USB ports on it.
Earlier tonight I stuck a 3rd flash drive in and it came up (name
shown: Kingston I). I saved 2 files to it and was saving a 3rd when I
saw a message saying something about it being removed and the files
might be messed up {I forget the exact message}. Problem is....I did
NOT remove it.
What might have caused this? Is there some reason I cannot put 4 USB
Flash Drives on this thing?

The setup is this:

Smurf has 2 USB ports

1) My Logitech USB Mouse
2) The Sony Monitor (lists it as a Hub in the Apple System Profile)
    Also shows the 2 USB Flash Drives plugged into it

--
Steve Conrad
Henrietta, MO 64036

"The time has come for mankind to grow up and leave its cradle behind;
to go forth and claim our place in outer space."
                   - Capt. Henry Gloval

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")