Howdy,
  My favorite way to do this is to setup a filter.  I look for the from
address and send it to a special folder I call Garbage.  I check that
folder infrequently and after I do that for a while, I have changed the
filter to actually delete the email.  I have just one person in my kill
filter at the moment.
 Strictly speaking, the email would still get to your inbox, but you
never see it.
Good day,
Ralph