On Aug 20, 2009, at 1:27 AM, Kris Tilford wrote:

> On Aug 20, 2009, at 12:19 AM, Stephen Conrad wrote:
>
>> NONE show up in Apple System Profiler
>
> The Quicksilver needs PC133. Any should work.
>
> Here's 512 MB sticks for $19.99 each:
>
> <http://www.smsassembly.com/products.php?cat=32>

G4s need low density pc133 ram.  Most sticks on the market are high
density. They say these will work in all computers that take a 512MB
stick which implies that they are low density, but I would check with
them and that they guarantee Mac compatibility.

Insert shameless plug:

There is also the LEM Swap list where 512MB sticks are going for under
$20 shipped in the US with many people willing to ship internationally.

Len