I am still trying to understand why I have so much trouble with FF
3.5x.  It has trouble finding websites.  The issue occurs on 2 G4
machines and a G5.  My Macs don't have Intel processors.

My brother in law has a PC and FF 3.5x runs fine on his computer.
My daughter has an Intel based laptop, and FF runs fine on that machine too.

I wonder if 3.5 is really for Intel Macs and my PPC architecture is
causing problems.  So I am turning to the List to see if others are
running 3.5x on PPCs with no trouble.  Other browsers are much faster
that 3.5.

Larry