Thank you for these informations. I will visit the '9forever' to learn more
about it.
Is it really working faster than 9.1 ? Well, that is slower than 8.6; that's my
impression (5400/G3 300MHz).
The Tiger the G3 is running (at 350MHz) is a minimal system (only DVD - but too
slow for full screen presentation), the 10.4.11 has a lot of extensions,
kernels, and all the other stuff which did not exist at the times before Unix.
The problems really could result from the cards, but I do not find the time to
try the SCSI out in the G4/733 - never change a running system.
Lars