From: stewies...@hotmail.com
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Sleep issue on G4 DA
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:21:25 +1100

Sometimes third party hardware can cause sleep issues ( USB2.0 PCI cards being
the main culprit with this problem ) so it may be your PL CPU upgrade - maybe
not.
I don't think a start button circuit board or fan upgrade would cause this
although stranger things have been known to happen
I'd try a PRAM reset first - press the restart button while holding down the P,
R, A and M keys on the keyboard and wait until it chimes three times before
letting these go and letting the DA continue on its start up procedure.

Stewie