As chance would have it, this is the same Firmtek card that I have in my DA
running a 36Gb Raptor and OS10.4.11 and doing it well.
I think what he is after though is whether these cards can have a DVD drive
plugged into them that you can boot off.
I don't have a SATA  optical drive that I can plug into it and test it to see
if it is also bootable.
>From what I have read some can , some can't.

Stewie