Thanks, I'll take a look

Robert Long

From: kasm...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Upgrade my Ge
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:24:16 -0700
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com

Try looking on the back, below the power plugs. There should be a sticker that
has two barcodes and says something like
400MHZ/1MB CACHE/64MB SDRAM/6GB HD/DVD-ROM/KB
This means that the machine has a 400MHz CPU, 1MB of CPU cache, 64MB of RAM, a
6GB hard drive, a DVD-ROM drive (and a DVD decoder card on the video card, same
with DVD-RAM), and i have no idea about the KB. Those are the specs from the
factory, and it should help with determining if your machine has a DVD drive.
Also, you can flip the drive door down and if theres a DVD logo there, you have
a DVD drive. If not, you most likely have a CD-RW drive.
On Dec 21, 2009, at 5:28 AM, Lawrence David Eden wrote:Mine is just blue side
panels and front.    I tried a OS 10 4 tiger and it won't read the disk.
Robert Long

I suspect that you B&W is not equipped with a DVD drive.
Larry