On Dec 30, 2009 12:40 AM, "Hal" <kaste...@mac.com> wrote:

Ok, I guess all I really needed to do is shut off the G5 and unplug it for
20 minutes. That seems to have revived the ports. Is it possible to have
overpowered the firewire bus and shut it down by plugging in 2 external
drives (each with it's own AC adapter, none on bus power) and copying a few
terabytes worth of backup data?

Cheers,
-Hal

On Dec 29, 2009, at 10:25 PM, Hal wrote: > Anyone have the experience with
their G5 where all 3 of...