SOLVED: The computer refused to turn on at all. It occurred to me then, that
the people who gave it to me never mentioned if it worked or not. So, I
swapped in a Quicksilver Motherboard and Power supply and the overclocked
800MHZ processor. I had to build the forth mounting post for the processor
out of nuts and bolts because the DA case had not place for it. Everything
works perfectly, and OS 9 doesn't mention anything about cache failure!
Thanks for the help!

-Jonas