Not really, I tried pulling the pram battery reseting the power manager, the
basics. Besides I was hoping that by replacing the motherboard with a
quicksilver motherboard it would fully support the overclocked processor,
which it did. I'll keep all the DA parts around in case I ever need them.

-Jonas