On 1/31/10 9:54 PM, Stephen Conrad of khel...@gmail.com sent

> I have 3 things you plug into your computer that look like USB on one end. The
> other end has 6 pins and a black square pin in the middle
> Two are a light purple, one is green (1& 2 are purple, #3 is green)
>
> 1) Has a KB pic near the pin plugin end and a 3 prong thing near the other end
> 2) <- (arrow) on the pin end and a KB on the other end
> 3) Mouse on the pin end and 3 prong thing near the other end

Hi Stephen,
Without seeing a picture, I am going to venture a guess that you are looking
at some USB to PS2 adapters ­ one end of the adapter should be female (the
USB end according to your description?), the other end male to plug into the
motherboard ports.
Purple is a rather ³popular² standard color for PS2 keyboard connections on
a PC, with orange or green being for the PS2 mouse ­ more than likely, your
cables were issued with an older PC right at the transition period into USB.
That¹s my guess ­ best regards,
Dana