I use a Power Mac G4 because I can afford it, it is very attractive
and it is very stable.  In fact a friend of mine who works with them
in a professional capacity  at a print shop and she said in their
experience in the art room their old G4 Power Macs are more
consistently reliable then their Brand new Intel Macs.  That seems
like good enough reasons for me.