Yep, Kasey!  Supported or not, I'm using a Apple Design Keyboard on
this post with an iMate on a Mac Mini Intel running Snow Leopard.  I
much prefer the ADB Keyboards, especially this one.  OTOH, never found
an ADB mouse that I really liked. . .

Scott Birdwell
DeFalco's Home Wine & Beer Supplies
Houston TX