Ok I think if it is charging the battery and the battery holds a charge then
maybe it is just the little light that makes it turn green is burned out??? I
have a 1G Tibook and it doesn't have a light ring around the plug like my
Clamshells do and your Tibook... I have to go by the bar across the top of the
screen, one prob I have is the battery doesn't stay in all the time (not a
factory battery) so I used layers of tape to tighten it up!!! I wish there was
a way to upgrade my Clamshell to a G4 and at least 1G of ram... ):