So so true about being like a drug and addicted... I refused to get sucked
in to that world... $$$$$$$ everywhere you turn... But I think it's pretty cool
that I can keep up even with my 10yr old Clamshell for internet use and
e-mail!!! If that iPad had a USB for my Sprint Broadband I might have
considered buying one... But the fact that it's AT&T and it's built in, that
sucks, I do not need nor can I afford another monthly bill...