I set up my wireless Versalink router using my DA Dual 533 G4 under OS X 10.5.8.

My new roomie's iTouch is seen by my router's browser window, but I cannot see his Gateway Laptop running Windoze 7. I give the iTouch permission to connect using its Mac Address, but no Mac Address shows up for the Laptop, since it isn't being seen by my Mac.

His machine see's my wireless connection SSID, so is it my Mac that isn't configured just right?

Something under my System Preferences > Network, Sharing or other?

Thanks.