Remember, these water-cooled G5's tend to corrode and leak if you cycle them on-and-off daily. You seriously need to leave this Mac running 24/7/365, or sell it now before it leaks, and it will leak if you cycle the temperature daily by turning it off & on again. Some suggest it's not so much the temperature cycling as it is the lack of circulation of the coolant that allows corrosion to start. Whatever causes it, it doesn't happen to ones that are left running 24/7.

Ok I'm convinced to maybe leave my PM Dual 2.7 on 24/7/365, Now it's been refurbished by Apple. and the processor is upgraded, I've had it a year and it's dry as a popcorn fart, I'm just wondering if I leave it on is there any premature failure to expect doing that, also I'm on Social Security and I live in a condo with Edison as an electric company and they are as bad as a cell phone going over your allotted KWH, they call it tiered billing I call it a real screwing because you don't get a warning bell before they pork you in the name of the stock holders.

So what my be the power usage leaving it on forever?

JOHN CARMONNE
Yorba Linda USA
From TiBook 800