I just got a great deal on a copy of iLife 08 and I am running a
933mhz Quicksilver Power Mac w/1.25 GBs of RAM installed.  Now I new
this going in but all the programs for iLife 08 install on my
Quicksilver just fine except for iMovie 08 which states it needs a
minimum of a G5 1.9 ghz processor or a dual processor G5 2.0ghz.

Now here is my question.  Does anyone know of a way to get iMovie 08
to install on a Quicksilver?  Is there a way to trick the installer
you have a faster processor on your Mac?  I am guessing the processor
limitation is more artificial in the sense that Apple upped the
requirements to install the application to avoid getting complaints
from people with older hardware complaining the program is too slow.
Am I completely off base here?  Do the G5s and the Intels have
something special about the processors that is actually required for
the program to work?