Hey John, do not worry about what your friend thinks, most people like him
are just used to PC's and will never change... I know this girl who's PC took a
crap and I tried to talk her into buying an Apple but she bought another PC
because she couldn't afford an Apple, her new PC went down because of a virus
and they wont cover it under the warranty (baring in mind this all happened
within 2yrs) 2 PC's brand new with Vista and her last one with 7 she just
bought a new Apple... What can I say??? I know so many PC users who have done
the same thing (but not in that short of time) are still using PC's and still
think Apples suck??? Creatures of habit I guess??? I still use my old clamshell
after all these yrs, like the rest of you with your old machines too!!!

>I hate it when this happens this is a drive in one of my Cubes that I
>fire up once in a while mostly for fun and to keep updated. The darn
>thing had to fail when I was showing a friend one of my prized
>machines, He's a Windbloze user so I had to take some crapola on how
>great Sony's are. He doesn't understand that they also may have thses
>drives:-)
>
>John Carmonne
>Yorba Linda USA
>Sent from my TiBook 500
>

>--

Scars only tell us where we have been, they do not have to dictate where we are
going...