The quad is the best machine reliability wise as it has the good liquid
cooling system. Try and get one with a 6800 Ultra video card. I have a quad
2.5 and a dual 2.5, and the quad is much, much faster. The quad will beat
out a mac mini speed wise.
Sent from a computer running either the SPARC, Itanium, or PowerPC
architecture.