On Aug 10, 2010, at 4:54 PM, Geke wrote:

To finish off this thread (at least the title topic) and for the
record:
-The Digital Audio's 466MHz does fit -- as is -- into the Gigabit. So
no soldering needed there, it's not even too tight.

Did not know that. My warning was based upon QS processors and my memory said they were the same size. After 20 it is all down hill, I I've been going down that hill for over 30 years.

However, I can't get the Sonnet card to work in the DA.

REALLY stupid question. Some G4 upgrades are mhz specific. ie, they will only work in 100 OR 133 MHz bus machines. Do you know that this will work in either?

Len