No the only things I changed were the hard drive, DVD/CD super drive, more
memory, video card and an airport card... Used a 250G 7200rpm PATA hard drive
instead of the PCI card with a SATA drive... The CPU would be a processor
upgrade which I didn't do, it is still the old 466mhz, this was the next thing
but later down the road... I've been thinking about putting all the old stuff
back in and doing the hard drive last, but this doesn't make sense to me
because I basically did the same thing to my powerbook without any trouble...