> OK, first off THANKS for the cleaners for my CD-ROM and DVD Player!
>
> Now, I ran the one for the CD-ROM unit and then stuck that CD-ROM back in and
>
> it STILL asks me to choose between Ignore and Eject.
> I believe I did look at this CD-ROM on my old Smurf (B&W G3) and it is
> possible
> I saw it on the old 8600/200

When it's asking if you want to Initialize, Ignore, or Eject, it means that
either there is no data on the disc (never was burned), or if there is data on
the disc, it's in a format the computer flat out doesn't understand is actually
data (a corrupted or incomplete burn).  If the drive is reading other discs
normally, it's the disc, not the drive.