At 9:26 AM -0700 10/20/2010, Fluxstringer wrote:
Lion ?

Cheetah, Puma, Jaguar, Panther, Leopard, Snow Leopard ... all cats known for their sleek stealthy attack speed.

Tiger ... a more full featured cat, but still a good hunter.

Lion ... hum. Notice that the pic Apple has chosen is the male - the fatter one that lays around on the veldt waiting for the females to do hunting.

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.