On Nov 14, 7:57 pm, Kris Tilford <ktilfo...@cox.net> wrote:
> I think it's a Toast plugin causing the problem.
> Why not burn directly within iTunes?
> Why not upgrade iTunes to 10.1?

I too wondered about this Consul log entry, Kris, since I AM trying to
burn directly from iTunes.
i.e. select playlist / burnplaylist (button at bottom right)

is iTunes 10.1  Tiger compatible?

You know, I haven't burned a CD for awhile so not sure if immediately
previous activity is relevant;
but, for the record...

A friend, who has gone Intel, gave me his 12" PB G4 that he could not
boot after HD replacement.
I got it running and set up a local LAN profile.
Naively (read "unthinking) I gave the PB the same "user name" as my
Mini.
The Mini didn't like that, so I changed the PB name.

Next project was CD burn and all the trouble.

Cliff