On Nov 15, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Cliff Rediger wrote:

> I hope this doesn't turn into a double post
> as I thought I'd posted but it doesn't appear.
>
> On Nov 14, 8:57 pm, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu>
> wrote:
>> Try a different playlist, see if ti's that particular one? Perhaps one of
>> the songs?
>
> Doesn't seem to be playlist specific, Bruce.
> However, it DOES appear to be iTunes Library specific.
> as I have a number of "previous iTunes Libraries" in file that work
> (burn) OK.

Well, that pretty well identifies the issue as something foo with the library.
The tedious fix is to copy all the music files from the library, delete the
library, create a new one and drag all the music files back into it. Perhaps
there are ways of fixing/rebuilding the library in place, I'm just too lazy to
go looking right now.

> Also, the Console Log report:
> Nov 14 18:26:44 Cliffs-MiniG4 Toast This: pluginFactory\n
> Nov 14 18:26:44 Cliffs-MiniG4 Toast This: queryInterface\n
>
> doesn't seem to be iTunes specific.
> It appears after ever app start-up.
> Is that good?

It could be a simple confirmation that the plugin has loaded as
expected...there's a lot of 'chatter' like in the syslog that is essentially
meaningless except to the app developer.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona